Family History Research Services
*Fee: $125.oo per hour, with an eight-hour minimum.
Products delivered with each order:
- A signed, dated, client-genealogist contract guaranteeing my services
- Scans and/or photocopies of all historical documents I find (Note: there is an extra cost for translated transcriptions of entire documents; see my translation page for details)
- A fully cited narrative history of your ancestors
- Pedigree charts and family report visuals of all my findings
- Surname distribution charts and a family tree graphic (client must provide the photographs)
- A detailed research report with complete record citations, log of records searched, and invoice for services
*Please Note: My rates recently changed; the hourly rate above now applies to ALL time spent on client work. However, to simplify and save money for my clients, I no longer charge them for expenses like mileage, meals, overseas postage, incidentals, or document photocopies, unless I must travel beyond a certain radius from my home in order to seek out their ancestors. When such travel is necessary, I discuss the matter with my clients beforehand and make special arrangements on a case-by-case basis.
Sample Surname Distribution Chart:
Sample Family Tree Graphic:
To ask me about your own family tree, please submit your inquiry here below: